"Great people do things before they’re ready. They do things before they know they can do it. And by doing it, they’re proven right. Because, I think there’s something inside of you—and inside of all of us—when we see something and we think, “I think I can do it, I think I can do it. But I’m afraid to.” Bridging that gap, doing what you’re afraid of, getting out of your comfort zone, taking risks like that—THAT is what life is. And I think you might be really good. You might find out something about yourself that’s special. And if you’re not good, who cares? You tried something. Now you know something about yourself. Now you know. A mystery is solved. So, I think you should just give it a try. Just inch yourself out of that back line. Step into life. Courage. Risks. Yes. Go. Now."
Legit reasons to hate Justin Bieber:
- He said rape happens for a reason.
- When asked to try out veganism he made a big show of gagging on and spitting out a vegan steak that had been ordered for him.
- When he visited Anne Franks house, he wrote in the guest book that he hoped “she would have been a belieber”.
- He’s a spoiled little brat.
Not legit reasons to hate Justin Bieber:
- He looks ‘feminine’
- you think he’s gay
- His voice sounds ‘feminine’